Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chris Corsano











Never have I met a musician...scratch that...person who is the most creative and creates such a warm presence around him other than Chris Corsano. I am listening to his latest album on Ultra Eczema, and it reminded me of the time I ran into him at the No Fun Fest this year. I haven't seen him for a couple of years since he took off for Europe, but he came up and talked to us like he didn't even miss a beat. I was sad to miss his set at the last No Fun Festival, but he might be taking return to the states to play and I couldn't be happier.

Forget about who he has played with or what his resume looks like, just trust that this man embodies what I believe to be a true musician. I recommend all of his works with Paul Flaherty, and his output with Mick Flower which I find truly beautiful.




No comments: